Thursday, April 28, 2011

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses Biography
August 13, 2007

Get Ahead presents a glimpse into the working life of airline cabin crew members. Here, 21-year-old Jet Airways [Get Quote] air hostess Tanisha Thakkar* tells us all about her work hours, duties and life on the move:

It's 4:30 am on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 and I'm at the airport in a well-pressed uniform, shining shoes, and my hair in an elegant chignon. Why am I here at this hour? Because I'm on airport stand-by; if any of my colleagues cannot make it for the next domestic flight, I'll be travelling in his/ her place. Jet Airways doesn't take any chances.

I've been a stewardess with Jet for three years and running, ever since I was 18 years old. When I embarked upon my career I was doing strictly domestic sectors; now I am part of the international cabin crew. Today, however, I'm operating a domestic flight, or at least I thought so until I was pulled out for the Mumbai-London sector -- one of the crew members supposed to operate on that flight has taken ill.

I rush home from the airport to pack and prepare; I have to report back at the airport by 10:15 am. Short notice alright, but I've ha



Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses

Air Hostesses



Busted - Air Hostess



The Most Beautiful Air Hostess

No comments:

Post a Comment